PDA

View Full Version : Could someone help out please

firebalt
05-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Okay, i been searching for about 1-2 months for some good companies that will pay. Could you guys give me some sites that actaully pay you and you don't have to get approved and also i signed up for standard internet but they don't update there stats that good. I like places like TargetWords.com but i don't know if they pay or not.

Thanks,

FunPortal
05-09-2002, 04:52 PM
First off what type of site are you and what type of ad inventory are you selling (Banners, Buttons, Popups etc.)?

Secondly, most of the better companies go through some kind of approval process to see who is worth doing business with so i would not rule sites with a approval process out.

I have recieved a check from targetwords so yes they do pay.

firebalt
05-09-2002, 05:23 PM
i own over 27 sites, my one i want it for is www.shockonline.com and www.wrestlinggamenews.com also thanks for telling me i can use targetwords, cause i like them.

Lil_Red
05-09-2002, 06:09 PM
Some advice, before approaching ad networks, you may want to correct your spelling and grammar errors on the wrestlinggamenews. First impressions count the most when an ad network visits your site and makes a determination whether to admit you or not.

Click Here!