PDA

View Full Version : fastclick.com popunders

maddeningcrowds
11-25-2001, 11:36 AM
Hi, I have a couple of questions about fastclick popunders...

1. What sort of page impression:popup impression rate do you get?

2. Do they mind if you mess around with cookies.... e.g. pop a window on the SECOND page impression each session?

3. I've taken a look at the campaigns and there seem to be loads... are there normally plenty of popups available?

Thanks,

-Mike

Gracklor
11-25-2001, 04:05 PM
Hi, I have a couple of questions about fastclick popunders...

1. What sort of page impression:popup impression rate do you get?

2. Do they mind if you mess around with cookies.... e.g. pop a window on the SECOND page impression each session?

3. I've taken a look at the campaigns and there seem to be loads... are there normally plenty of popups available?

1. popunder impressions to unique visitors has been a little under 50% lately. However, Fastclick will only show (according to their site) one campaign to a person per week.

2. Any modification of the code without permission from Fastclick means your account may be...uh...killed. Secondly you may not want to modify the code to display multiple popunders during a session, anyway. Many people are really bugged by multiple popups/popunders by a single site per session. The long-term cost may not be worth it.

3. A couple of months ago, they were a bit short on popunder sponsors, but the last month or so, there have been more sponsors than one could shake a stick at. (over 2 dozen) :D

maddeningcrowds
11-25-2001, 05:01 PM

Click Here!