PDA

View Full Version : NetShelter.net

Buck
09-24-2001, 06:04 PM
After searching the archived messages, there wasn't a whole lot of information about NetShelter, so I thought I'd post a new topic. They've recently contacted me and are interested in providing advertising for my site, but I'd like to hear if any of you have had any experiences with them. Do they pay? And if so, how does the revenue compare to other ad providers?

nima
09-24-2001, 08:00 PM
Hi very poor support and still waiting for my payment of June. One of my friends just got his check for april and my other frined has not got 1 check for 7 months now. They ignore you and seem not to be a trusted company. I will give them until october 1st to send me my payment or else I will sue them. They come up with a lot of excuses saying that their hard drive crashed so they cant provide me with my JUNE reports which I have no idea how much I made in the last 3 months with them so what I think they are doing is basically paying people as low as possible and gettting most of the money from the advertisers for them selevs and then after 3 months ore more when the publisher finds out how much they have made they basically just leave while netshekter made a crazy load of money from you. Please do not say anything to them about me I just want to be as poilite as possible to the until I get my payments and then I will stop. DO NOT SIGN UP with them. All they do is resell banners for advertising.com and valueclick.com

RandySteiner
09-24-2001, 09:05 PM
I think NetShelter is not an Inc.
The contact person is only: Pirouz N.
and no other people in the company.

Any thoughts?

Skid Row
09-24-2001, 10:27 PM
Wow. Looks like NetShelter changed their business model. Someone from there wrote me last year and tried to get me to join their network. At the time, it looked like they were doing something similar to what Snowball, IGN, etc had going, with free hosting included if memory serves. Now they just look like a straight up ad network. I wouldn't recommend them.

nima
09-25-2001, 09:06 PM
Pirouz seems to be ignoring me. How do I go about doing this?? It looks like he wants to ripp me off for havign served his ads for 4 months now. What do I do to get my money from this stealer?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Click Here!