PDA

View Full Version : Have someone receive the check from onresponse.com?

Josn
09-05-2001, 10:23 AM
I am very glad to approved by onresponse.com,I know they have some associate with valueclick.com.So I think they have high credit standing ,Yes ?Have someone receive the check from onresponse.com?Thank!

!! ?:-( they have not CPC or CPM ads?!

gagsplus
09-05-2001, 10:49 AM
I have been paid serveral times by Onresponse. I was with the company before Valueclick bought them. I remember back when Scott Averbach owned it and it was called bachsys.com instead.

They are reliable but like others they take about 60-75 days after the month to pay.

All their stuff is Pay Per Lead advertising just about.

09-05-2001, 11:13 AM
Yes, onResponse pays, and they pay net 45 days, meaning that you will receive your payment 45 days after the end of the month.

Almost all of their offers are pay per lead, but recently there have been some pay per click offers, including Orbitz paying 5c/click.

They have an excellent affiliate support; if you need help with an offer, payment or anything concerning onResponse, go to their forum, and you will receive an answer in less than an hour from Maureen :)

Josn
09-05-2001, 11:27 AM
Thank you very much

JP Sauve
09-05-2001, 11:59 AM
Yup, they pay faithfully.

How old is your account? I know that when ValueClick took over, some affiliate payments were placed on hold, and the affiliate webmaster needed to call in to clear things up.

So if your check has been missing for awhile, you might want to call them. If it's only been weeks, just sit tight for a little while longer.

Click Here!