PDA

View Full Version : Help - some one from the Philippines

Scuba
03-08-2002, 10:55 PM
Take 2

I am in a need of little help.
I am looking for a shop in Manila that sell Sony Clie 760c for good price.

My loveble ant will be traveling soon and it's a gr8 opertunity for me to get one.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jan
03-09-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Scuba
My loveble ant will be traveling soon and it's a gr8 opertunity for me to get one.

You keep ants as pets Scuba? :eek:

sdarken
03-09-2002, 02:12 AM
I hear those ants are great for sneaking things through without paying customs but tell your ant to watch out for the agricultural inspector.

Perhaps your ant should wear a loud Hawaiin shirt so that it blends in with the other tourists. "No sir, I'm not an ant. I am just a tourist that has been visiting my colony.....I mean family in Manila"

Rhea
03-09-2002, 07:11 AM
lol Simon! Very clever!

Scoobs, tante = aunt. How nice that yours is willing to travel to the Philippines just to get toys for you! ;)

Jan
03-09-2002, 07:16 AM
Hey Rhea! How come you Americans pronounce aunt as ant? :p

Rhea
03-09-2002, 07:31 AM
o/~ I say po-tay-to and you say po-tah-to
I say to-may-to and you say to-mah-to o/~

Hmmm...maybe you should just ask Cole Porter! :D

Actually, snooty, Anglophilic Americans *do* say 'ahnt'.

Here's a question for you, Jan. Why do Kiwis sound so 'English' and Ozzies sound so, um, well, *not* English? :p

The part of the country that I come from is considered to be a 'no-accent' zone, by US standards. If you heard me speak you would have no idea what region of the US I come from. I've encountered a few fellow Americans from other regions whose speech I couldn't understand! It's a big country and there's a lot of variation. :)

HI RICHELLE! :wave::wave: :wave:

Jan
03-09-2002, 08:02 AM
Kiwis talk like us only they have a problem with pronouncing some words like fish, chips and six :p

That's the only way I can pick if someone is from New Zealand :cool:

Scuba
03-09-2002, 08:53 AM
The Important thing is that all of you were able to understand what I wrote. - YEA spelling errors, Sure Grammatical ones, but all of you understand it.

And back to the subject :
Any body have a address where my AUNT can get me a "Clie" or you just like to make my life worse then they are ?

Rhea
03-09-2002, 09:02 AM
Awww, Scoobs, don't be angry! (I was just having a little fun.) :)

If I knew what a Clie is, or if I knew someone in the Philippines I'd be happy to help you. Sorry!

Scuba
03-09-2002, 11:45 AM
THIS (http://www.sonystyle.com/micros/clie/models/760.html) is my industrial stregnth hair dryer and I Can't live without one :angel:

I made my market reserch, prices and all. This is what I want. now I am looking for a one in under 200$ :rolleyes:

Wayne - It will be mine - O Yes - It will be mine.
Garth - you will never afford it - Live in the now ;)

Jan
03-09-2002, 05:21 PM
Maybe someone can help you at these forums (http://www.palminfocenter.com/forum/)

:)

Scuba
03-09-2002, 06:01 PM
Naa,
That place is more into helping after the $$$ went out.
I am looking for some one lockal to help me find a shop in manila....

Jan
03-16-2002, 06:25 AM
Hey Scuba, contact wly (http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1679) by PM, I am sure he will be glad to help. I hope your little ant didn't go already :p

<edit> typo :o

Scuba
03-16-2002, 07:16 AM
Cool,
Good Idea

Click Here!