PDA

View Full Version : ClickZ Article

Czar
11-27-2001, 09:59 AM
Dana Blankenhorn's agenda article for this week is of particular interest here (not just for the ideas that it puts forth, but for liberally quoting from our own Dr Shubitz ;)).

In any case, Mr Blakenhorn has brought attention to a factor that I haven't seen mentioned previously in regards to the Theftware issue. That being, given that a responsibility of marketers and media buyers is often to align their pitch with suitable content (and to indirectly fund the production and distribution of said content as a result), the author questions whether or not advertisers have an ethical stake in resisting support for the so-called contextual advertising processes of Ezula and Gator.

Anyway, I'll stop writing obscenely long sentences and instead direct you to the aricle in question for your reference:
http://www.clickz.com/ebiz/ebiz_report/article.php/927051

Steve_S
11-27-2001, 12:39 PM
<blush> A very sharp wirter. He had already done lot's of research in our 2 Forums before we spoke via phone.

Although we don't get a ton of posts in the StopScum Forums, plenty of folks view them and hopefully learn about the issues.

Many great sites have joined the cause since it came to light a few months ago and thats very encouraging to see. I'm very proud of our Community and it's contributions to this fight.

Click Here!