PDA

View Full Version : Looking for web site design help

randalray
04-03-2000, 08:26 PM
My name is Randal Ray and I am the owner of a home-based, part-time web design business known as New Day Designs. My clients are non-profits and small businesses located in Minnesota.

Recently my client list has grown to the point where I need some help. Since my company isn't big enough to justify hiring designers, I thought I would post here to see if anyone is (A) experienced, and (B) interested in helping me design a client web site.

Here are the guidelines:
- Must have experience designing web sites
- Must be able to provide samples of their work (ie. web site addresses)
- Must be willing and able to meet deliverable dates (ie. have commitment)
- Must have experience using graphic software (eg. Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro)
- Must be willing to work in an iterative fashion ("I like this but not this", etc.)
- MS FrontPage is a plus

This is a paying assignment although not a lot. Since these are non-profit clients, you won't get rich but it's a great way to pick up some extra cash.

If you're interested and qualified, let me know by either posting here or sending me an email with your contact information. Due to the time crunch, I can't afford to waste any time so please only apply if you're serious and qualified.

This isn't a **** or an attempt to sell you anything. I truly need the help. If you'd like to learn more about my company, you can visit my web site at newdaydesigns.com.

Thanks!

Randal Ray

Click Here!